Why Mentored Learning?
Mentored Learning brings your training to life by combining our Online Anytime content with one of our Certified Trauma-Informed Care Mentors to assist you through the material, validate your knowledge, and support any triggered responses you may encounter along the way.
What Can a Mentor Do For You?
- Assist you with content questions through weekly scheduled videoconferencing, online chat, or email support, while allowing for the ultimate experience in self-paced learning
- Allow you to dive deeper into the content through collaboration for better understanding
- Motivate you to complete the course content by providing a level of accountability and coaching
- Assist you with applying the course content to your specific discipline
- Provide support and understanding, as you deal with exposure to triggering content
- Customize or differentiate your learning experience to your specific needs
- Work with you to set your personal or organizational goals and objectives with the training
- Deliver custom content lessons for targeted areas of interest
- Ensure you maximize your investment and knowledge transfer from the online course content
- Access digital class content anytime
- Access to mentored support for clarification and individualization
- Mentors are accessible through weekly “Office Hours”, which includes live Zoom meetings, email support, and/or instant chat
- Initial meeting with mentor to establish goals and objectives
- Five (5) hours of individualized live content sessions with mentor to support developed objectives.