Time to Get Real!
Now that you’ve completed the training and submitted your Personal Narrative, it’s time to incorporate TIC in your personal, professional, and civic lives. That’s not always a walk-in-the-park.
That’s where our TIC practicum comes in.
Over the course of four, six, or eight weeks, you’ll be guided by a mentor on a weekly basis.
Our mentors are all certified, active TIC Practitioners and every one of them have been through this same training. They take their roles very seriously and will absolutely create a safe, confidential, and trustworthy space for you.
Mentor support is typically available via phone, chat or video conference.
If you have a preference for a particular mentor (see the roster here) we’ll do our best to match you but we can’t make any promises. All of our mentors work full-time and make themselves available because they deeply believe in the power of TIC.
$300 – $600
Why a Practicum?
Because it’s not necessarily a straight line from learning to adoption. You may face challenges along the way and need someone to discuss them with. Or you may feel a personal reaction to the process of adoption. We’ve got you.
What Can a Mentor Do For You?
- Assist you with implementation
- Allow you to dive deeper into the process through collaboration for better understanding
- Motivate you to stay on track by providing a level of accountability and coaching
- Assist you with applying TIC to your specific discipline
- Provide support and understanding
- Customize or differentiate your implementation to your specific needs
- Work with you to set your personal or organizational goals and objectives
- Ensure you maximize your investment and knowledge transfer from the online course content
- Weekly support, for your chosen duration, from a TIC certified mentor via phone, email, chat or video conference