Need Some Support?
Whether you’re triggered by the material, need some clarity on your Personal Narrative, or just want to chat, mentors are here for you.
Our mentors are all certified, active TIC Practitioners and every one of them have been through this same training. They take their roles very seriously and will absolutely create a safe, confidential, and trustworthy space for you.
Mentor support is typically available via phone, chat or video conference.
If you have a preference for a particular mentor (see the roster here) we’ll do our best to match you but we can’t make any promises. All of our mentors work full-time and make themselves available because they deeply believe in the power of TIC.
Why Mentored Learning?
Mentored Learning brings your training to life by combining our Online Anytime content with one of our Certified Trauma-Informed Care Mentors to assist you through the material, validate your knowledge, and support any triggered responses you may encounter along the way.
What Can a Mentor Do For You?
- Assist you with content questions
- Allow you to dive deeper into the content through collaboration for better understanding
- Motivate you to complete the course content by providing a level of accountability and coaching
- Assist you with applying the course content to your specific discipline
- Provide support and understanding, as you deal with exposure to triggering content
- Customize or differentiate your learning experience to your specific needs
- Work with you to set your personal or organizational goals and objectives with the training
- Ensure you maximize your investment and knowledge transfer from the online course content
- One hour (or multiple hours) of direct support from a TIC certified mentor via phone, email, chat or video conference
Yes. Mentored learning is an add-on service that makes your training more effective. It may help to think of it as adding a live teacher to your online education.
Absolutely not. Mentored learning is an add-on. It will deepen the value of your learning and better connect you with the materials but it is, by no means, required.
We do indeed. Contact us for a custom quote.
The training is entirely self-paced. That said, we usually suggest 8-weeks as a reasonable time frame.